AMATEUR PARTICIPATION – RIDER REGISTRATION
The FIM Hard Enduro World Championship welcomes pros and amateur riders alike – our events cater to competitors of every level. If any non-championship riders would like to register for any of the eight races set for the 2022 season, please head over to our EVENTS page. There you will find details on each specific event on the calendar and details of how to register to compete.
FIM HARD ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP – CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE CONTENDERS REGISTRATION
For those wishing to be counted in the FIM Hard Enduro World Championship official standings, please follow the instructions below.
- All riders must also sign up to each individual event – details on our EVENTS page.
- There are no classes of motorcycles. Participants may compete on any bike that complies with the requirements of the FIM regulations, and to the Supplementary Regulations / Event Regulations.In case an event has different classes which differ by the degree of difficulty, FIM riders have to start in the most challenging class possible.Due to fairness, we need to guarantee the conditions for the FIM Championship riders are all the same.
- You must have an FIM Hard Enduro World Championship Licence to register. Riders must request these from their national federations. A list of 2022 FIM affiliated federations can be found here.
- All championship riders need to read, understand and follow the FIM Hard Enduro Regulations and Hard Enduro Technical Rules. All individual event regulations must also be followed.
- You are permitted to register for the championship at any stage of the season. However, any points earned before that date will not be allocated to your championship total, and we cannot guarantee your start position for any subsequent rounds.
- You must register at leats two weeks ahead of the event in order to be eligible to earn championship points. This is due to organisational reasons – organisers need to plan starting places.
Please contact email@example.com for further assistance.